- Enrolment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Five-day working week, full day from 8.00-17.00;
- Salary according to the results of the interview, depending on qualifications and work experience;
- Comfortable workplace, modern computer equipment and software;
- Business trips to existing power plants and those under construction, as well as machine-building plants and other enterprises located both in Russia and abroad;
- Participation in industry seminars, advanced training courses;
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development.
Address:Russian Federation, Moscow region, 142115, Podolsk, st. Mashinostroiteley, 23Contact the Human Resources Department, opening hours: Mon-Fri. - from 8:00 to 17:00.Peregudova Natalya Nikolaevnatel.: 8(495) 913-87-80 ext. 10-23Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Higher technical education. The preferred specialization is thermal power engineering, thermal power plants, boiler building;
- Work experience from 3 years. Experience in the thermal-mechanical department of a design institute is preferred;
- Basic knowledge of 3D modeling and drawing development programs, office programs, knowledge of ASTRA, START programs and mathematical analysis programs is welcome. Knowledge of regulatory documents.
- Responsibility, diligence, focus on results, ability to work in a team, desire to learn and improve as a specialist.